We have mission to hold Auto Design Award yearly, exhibiting the winning works online and offline.
To do that, we show you personalized content - or sometimes ads - we think you’ll be interested in based on information we collect from you and third parties. We only use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use our website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it.
- What we collect
- When you sign in you have to share certain information about yourself inclucing your name, age, email, phone number and any other information you give us.
- If your are under 19 and wants to participate the competition, you have to share phone number and email of your guardian's.
- You can also choose to share your address
- Private policy consent
- You have options in relation to the information that you share in the sign-in and registration process of our website.
- We have set the agreement button on the account create and registration pages.
- When you click the button you agree with our private policy
- Information delivery to third-party
- We don't provide your information to third-parties and others without your consent.
- How long we keep your information
- We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide our service to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy.
- When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
- Choices you have about your info
- When you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain internet and electronic network activity information can get created and logged automatically.
- We use 'cookies' (small text files sent by your computer each time you visit our website, unique to your account ID or your browser) to get log data.
- The session cookies include IP address, visiting date and time, clickstream data, device information.
- You can edit your profile, close your account, or set secret mode when you write on the board at any time.
- You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access our website. The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Contact us
- The best way to get in touch with our privacy manager is leave message though Q&A board(secret mode) or official email.
- Privacy manager:
Name : Kim, Ra-kyung
Tel : +82-2-433-9317
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you live in Korea, ADAOC is responsible for your information.
Please make inquiries to the following organizations if you need to report or consult in regards to the violation of personal information.
- KISA Report Center for Personal Information Breach
(Toll free in Korea)118 | https://privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Cyber Crime Investigation, Supreme Prosecutors' Office
(Toll free in Korea)1301 | +82-2-3480-2337 | email@example.com
- Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency
(Toll free in Korea)182 | https://cyberbureau.police.go.kr