Check out Theme of the Year
- ● Be sure to submit works that meet 'theme of the year'.
- ● You can register only once in individual or a group.
- ● Registration
Create Account > Sign In > Registration > My Registration > lick 'Register Now' button
- Create an account before registration
- name, phone number, email, address, and job/school. (Required guardian's contact, if you are under 18.)
- [Group Registration]
1. Every member, must have their own account ID.
2. The leader, register IDs of each members of the group.
- ● Work Submission
Sign In > Registration > My Registration > click 'Work Submission(or Edit Submitted Work)' button
- Upon your registration, we assume that you have agreed to the restrictions below.
- ※ See the details from Registration Rules page.
- ● No Commercial Brand
- DO NOT use existing commercial AUTO BRAND or EMBLEM in the work title or images unless specified.
- DO NOT use any existing commercial BRAND or EMBLEM in the work title or images unless specified in the theme of the year. (updated 2021. 08. 25)
- If you want to do, you must mention the inevitable reason in the work description.
- Works that violate the above rules may be deducted points or assigned a lower priority.
- ● Anonymous Work (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION)
: DO NOT include your personal or group's information - your (team's) name or school name, in your work images or explanation.
: If not, your points can be deducted.
- For fair judgement, in case of violation of this restiction, we would remove those information from your works, or modify your work content without notification.
- We are not responsible for any changes in the quality of work content that may occur in the process of removing personal information.
- ● DO submit only a work produced solely for the purpose of participation in Auto Design Award
: Review the details on REGISTRATION RULES
- [prohibited cases] Plagiarism / the winner(or planned) of other competitions / works submitted(or planned) to a third parties / graduation works, etc
- If you submit your work to a third party or win other competition during the registration period, you must withdraw your application.
- Submission of award-winning works to other organization is also prohibited. (excluding non award-winning works)
- You can modify your works whenever you want during submission period.
- Submit 'image works' + 'work explanation' before submission deadline.
- 1. Images for judging : 1 MAIN image(required) + extra images(1 or more)
Submit SIMPLE WEB FILES reduced and format-changed from ORIGINAL FILES
- format : JPG / RGB mode (no BMP, PNG, GIF / no CMYK)
- size : each around 3000px (min.1500px ~ max.3000px, within 2MB, free ratio)
- 1-1. Main Image : if the background included in the main image
- [REQUIRED] submit 1 or more images with the BACKGROUND OMITTED as extra images
- 2. Work Explanation Form : text of 500 words less or more
- You need to include
1) Your own interpretation of theme of the year,
2) Characteristics of your work,
3) Purpose of the production.
- ● ORIGINAL FILES must be produced in high-resolution JPG images
- original format : JPG / RGB or CMYK
- original size : each around 5100px (300 ppi, 10M, free ratio)
- submit the original files when CONFIRMED as winner
- ● Tools and Forms : No limitation
- Digital images, 3D images, hand sketches, crayon, watercolor paintings and other tools or forms are all available
- Chromaticity : No limitation
- ● In case of non-digital image works
- For those who submit sketches or works that have not been produced with digital tools
- Scan or take a photo of each work in the Original File format and size